Etizolam is a benzodiazepine analog that helps in the treatment of anxiety and rebound insomnia as well as other signs of anxiety such as a feeling of loneliness, aggression, and depression. Etilaam pills are prescribed for the treatment of panic attacks, depression, anxiety disorders or generalized anxiety in adult patients and also recommended by doctors for the short-term cure for insomnia.
It acts as the anticonvulsant and causes relaxation in the skeletal muscles of the human body, and in this manner, it is useful to treat different medical issues.
How Does Etizolam Work?
The mechanism of action of Etizolam tablets is similar to that of other anxiolytic benzodiazepine products and used through its inhibitory GABA neurotransmission but, the main difference between benzodiazepine products and Etilaam tablets is its high and selective affinity required to the a2 subunit of the postsynaptic GABA receptor.
- Additionally, Etizolam tablets are recommended to treat stress and have an effect for initiating rebound anxiety on drug extraction.
- Etilaam tablets effect on the central spinal cord and cause comparatively muscle relaxant effect on your body. Medicine is proved to be advantageous in treating the symptoms of tension, headache, cancer pain, lumbar disease and cervical spondylosis.
- This medicine is also claimed to raise the norepinephrine, serotonin and intra-synaptic absorptions of neurotransmitters through the double barrier of neuronal reuptake of these neurotransmitters.
- So the mechanism specifies that tablets may have an extra antidepressant effect and are beneficial in the treatment of combined depression and anxiety disorders due to both antidepressant and anxiolytic properties.
Effects Of Etizolam:
Etizolam has a range of possible effects such as make the user feel calm, help to stop fits, short-term memory loss, slow the brain and body down and big doses can make a user forgetful and make them overly drowsy and sleepy.
Dose & Missed Dose!
You should discuss your personal and family medical history with your physician before starting the therapy.
- Your doctor may advise a dosage depending on your health requirement & medical conditions, body weight, and present prescriptions. Try to continue a regular schedule to get the extreme advantages of the treatment. Your doctor can change the consuming quantity and time depending on your response to the medication.
- If you miss your regular dose of Etizolam tablets, take it immediately you remember you can follow your normal timetable the next day. Don’t use the double dose to compensate the missed dose if you remember next day, just use your regular dosage and skip the missed dose.
Protect the tablets from heat, moisture, and sunlight and store the pack at room temperature (20 – 25°C). Check out the printed expiration time on the blister pack and never use the medicine beyond its expiration date.
Ask your doctor about the accurate method of usage Keep the drug away from the reach of children and pets.